Lost serial numbers

Tibor-Hermann wrote on 3/15/2021, 11:58 AM

Hi everybody! I bought Sound Forge Pro Suite 365 in last august, the program and the plugins updated last week. How can I get the program and the plugins serial number? I couldn't get informations about latest serial numbers for plugins and programs for example Izotope RX 8 plugin. Where and how can I get serial numbers? Thank you very much!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/15/2021, 12:45 PM

@Tibor-Hermann For missing serials please contact support at inforservice@magix.net

rraud wrote on 3/15/2021, 1:24 PM

I am not sure about the 365 SF, but one would normally log into your Magix account Service Center and see 'My Products'. The third-party plug-in serials are with their publishers, iZotope for instance.

Otherwise, as @SP. stated, contact Magix.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum

Tibor-Hermann wrote on 3/15/2021, 1:43 PM

I login with my account, I see my Sound Forge Pro Suite 365 serial number, but I can't see third-part plugins' serial number. How can I find these, where can I click? Thank you very much!

emmrecs wrote on 3/15/2021, 2:35 PM

@Tibor-Hermann

Serial numbers for plugins offered as "add-ons" with your original purchase of SF 365 will have been in the original purchase email confirmation you received. They are not recorded in your Magix account and nor are they guaranteed to be still accessible! You may have to contact directly the manufacturers of those plugins and ask whether they can give you the appropriate details that you need in order to be able to reinstall those plugins.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Tibor-Hermann wrote on 3/15/2021, 3:34 PM

The trouble is that my email account was hacked for some reason, along with all the email addresses, it was lost, and since then the Sound Forge Pro Suite has been updated from 14 to 15 with the version number of its plugins. has changed, so I would like to request and collect all current serial numbers again.