Loops unlimited not working yet again!

Jeremy-Russell wrote on 11/22/2023, 4:39 AM

So first off, I've been talking to the sales department and the support department and I guess they can't understand english. It must be to difficult for them to download a translator.. They charged me twice for loops unlimted and then tried a third time all in the same 24 hour period and ALL of my soundpools are STILL locked out.. So can anyone tell me what I can do or should I just go about this the old fashioned way and seek retribution?

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/22/2023, 4:45 AM

@Jeremy-Russell Have you tried to open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store?

Jeremy-Russell wrote on 11/22/2023, 9:27 PM

@Jeremy-Russell Have you tried to open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store?

Yes. That was the first thing I did. I noticed that when I do and the program restarter tries to reboot magix, it freezes and I have to control alt delete to end the process and open magix again manually.

SP. wrote on 11/23/2023, 3:08 AM

@Jeremy-Russell It might take a time to synchronize with the store. So quitting the software during this process could damage the store cache. In that case, you need to reset the store again. It also might help to start the program as administrator by right clicking on the program icon. This sometimes helps against freezes during start-up.

Jeremy-Russell wrote on 11/23/2023, 6:42 AM

@Jeremy-Russell It might take a time to synchronize with the store. So quitting the software during this process could damage the store cache. In that case, you need to reset the store again. It also might help to start the program as administrator by right clicking on the program icon. This sometimes helps against freezes during start-up.

OK, I'll try that and see what happens.