loops unlimited not working

michael-neville wrote on 4/24/2024, 4:22 AM

I was subscribed to loops unlimited and my card details changed during that month so my subscription charge failed for the second month and I was locked out of loops unlimited.

I changed the payment details and paid the £14.99 and my account went to activated, however the loops i download are greyed out and I have to pay for any from the store.

this happened weeks ago and I tried cleaning store cache and relogging into the account but it didn't work.

I contacted magix via email but never heard back?

anyone have similar and got help as I'm 2 weeks into new subscription and haven't been able to use the tracks I made or the loops unlimited package.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/24/2024, 4:32 AM

@michael-neville You did the correct steps by logging out and back in and cleaning the store cache. Since this didn't work, you might try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

If this still doesn't work, my only other suggestion would be, to uninstall Music Maker and remove all leftover files and registry entries. You can use a free tool like Revo Uninstaller for this. It should automatically detect them and will ask you, if you want to delete them. After that, restart your computer (via the Restart option and not the Shut down option) and install Music Maker again.

JanSt wrote on 5/5/2024, 3:57 PM

I purchased MUSIC MAKER 2024 PREMIUM & Loops Unlimited (annual), installed MMM on a CLEAN PC with CLEAN WINDOWS installed and Loops unlimited does not work. Everywhere in the store it asks me to pay for soundpools.

SP. wrote on 5/5/2024, 8:11 PM

@JanSt Read the order confirmation e-mail on how to enable Loops Unlimited.

JanSt wrote on 5/6/2024, 1:39 AM

@JanSt Read the order confirmation e-mail on how to enable Loops Unlimited.

You were right, this works. I should have read the whole email, thanks for the advice.