Loops duplicated & overlapped after importing MMJ projects in Win10

silv3rf0x wrote on 8/11/2018, 3:07 PM

This is essentially a pre-sale question. Is there a known bug with importing projects from Music Maker Jam (Win10) to Music Maker (free)? It looks like the loops in imported song are completely out of order, they are duplicated in the same track (each in its own) and overlap each other. I've tried to import several tracks with loops taken only from one mix pack or mixed from 3 different packs and the very same problem persists. Even importing an original mix pack project without any modifications whatsoever doesn't work properly. Does the free version of MMM lacks something or is it a software glitch affecting paid versions as well?

Comments

Larry98 wrote on 8/12/2018, 1:13 AM

If you want help than you have to give us more Information like the Version number, Screenshots,....

Also if you didn't purchased or unlocked anything than they are just locked. It is the same program

Last changed by Larry98 on 8/12/2018, 1:14 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

silv3rf0x wrote on 8/12/2018, 2:20 PM

Thank you @Larry98, here's specs:

MMJ v2.3.1055.0 for Win10

MMM v2.7.00.16 for Win10

Win10 Home v1803 build 17134.165

I've highlighted solo guitar track with 32 loops imported within 4 chorus sections. In original MMJ project there's only 4 loops i.e. one per each chorus section. Same applies to other tracks, where loops are also duplicated and truncated. All MMJ music files were successfully imported to MMM and appear on side panel. I wonder if there is an import settings issue in MMM (original, unchanged), so there it is: