Izotope Activation Issue

JSmorada wrote on 5/13/2021, 9:42 AM

Hello All,

I just upgraded SoundForge Pro v13 to v15 and as part of the installation process it installed iZotope RX 8 Audio Editor. When I open the standalone editor it wants me to register it. I already have an iLok account (cloud to PC, no dongle) but I don't have a serial number. It's not showing up on my iZotope account or on my ILok account. How do I get the serial number in order to register it?

Thanks,

Jon

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/13/2021, 10:08 AM

Assuming you purchased Sound Forge Pro 15 from Magix, iZotope's RX Elements' (and Ozone Elements) unique serial codes should be in the email Magix sent you. Emails from Magix and other companies often end up in a spam or junk mail folder, so check there .
FYI, If you received SFP-15 in the Vegas Pro package deal, the third-party plug-ins are not included.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @JSmorada. No one here is a Magix employee, so for activation serial codes and such, request support from Magix Customer Service or email: infoservice@magix.net.

xman_charl wrote on 5/13/2021, 11:22 AM

SN-RX8ELE-7JQG-XXX-XXXX-XXXX

Prefer iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced....more features

xman

Last changed by rraud on 5/13/2021, 12:09 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Reason: serials are not to be posted to public. altered by moderator.

win 10 pro amd ryzen 7 3700x 8 core memory 16 gb

asus x470-F mb nvidia GF GTX 1660

rraud wrote on 5/13/2021, 12:13 PM

iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced....more features

For sure, but a lot more $$$ too.

JSmorada wrote on 5/13/2021, 2:03 PM

I did the purchase directly from Magix and only received the serial number for SoundForge . Also, it doesn't appear in "My Products" section of the Magix website. Time to open a ticket...