Comments

browj2 wrote on 9/27/2023, 10:45 AM

@Edward-Lee

Hi,

Don't use the loops unless you purchase a commercial licence for the Soundpool that you want to use.

All of this is well-explained with every Soundpool both in Music Maker Store and ProducerPlanet as well as in this forum - many times. Look at the info on licencing.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

JamesBay wrote on 10/26/2023, 9:09 AM

@browj2 this whole thing is not entirely clear though from a new persons perspective. I can see where on specific pools you can buy the commercial license. But on the Unlimited Soundpools, it is not showing the option to buy an unlimited license as mentioned in the terms and not showing exactly which pool is being used in a track if you are using automated methods (over drag and drop). Very confusing.

SP. wrote on 10/26/2023, 9:22 AM

@JamesBay Loops Unlimited subscription is non-commercial only.

JamesBay wrote on 10/26/2023, 10:41 AM

@JamesBay Loops Unlimited subscription is non-commercial only.

So then basically, don't even use "loops unlimited" - right? I need to figure out how to uninstall that. Seems pointless to have it installed because anything I make is just for fun. We are all here to make music, not play with a toy.

SP. wrote on 10/26/2023, 12:06 PM

@JamesBay If you bought Music Maker Premium with a one year subscription of Loops Unlimited you now have it one year accessible in the program.

But Loops Unlimited Soundpools use the mxcogg file format while Soundpools you bought are available in WAV or OGG. So that might be a way to differentiate them.

Alternatively don't download Soundpools from the Music Maker in-app-store but only from ProducerPlanet. You can add them manually to your Soundpool-Tab via the gear icon.