Invalid the serial number, can't not activate

Dieu-Phap wrote on 11/8/2021, 2:14 PM

Dear technical support,

My name is D Phap, I bought the Soundforge sw yesterday, and tried to activate and register but it fails. It always say the product key invalid. I already paid, please help me to fix the issue. You can contact me via xxxxxx or email: xxxxxxx. Removed by Moderator Thank you so much for support.

B. regards,

D Phap

Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 11/8/2021, 2:30 PM

@Dieu-Phap

Hello, Welcome

Please bear in mind you are displaying personal information in a public user to user forum, hence the removal of your personal contact details.

Hopefully someone can help you out with your software.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Dieu-Phap wrote on 11/8/2021, 3:02 PM

Thank you so much for removing my personal info. I thought it is company web side.

Best regards,

D Phap

SP. wrote on 11/8/2021, 4:00 PM

@Dieu-Phap Have you bought the software directly from Magix.com? Are you getting a specific error message?

The product key should start with P3. It usually works to copy and paste it from the e-mail to the program. But sometimes it is better to type it by hand.

If you bought the software somewhere else it could be that you don't have a product key but a voucher code which you need to convert to a product key at www.magix.com/redeem

Dieu-Phap wrote on 11/8/2021, 7:42 PM

Thanks so much for your help.

I bought and downloaded directly from Magix.com. Magix.com provided me the wrong product key number that fails to register and activate the product. I plan to remove Soundforge off my laptop and will ask Paypal to help to get money back for me. I am a Bhikkhunī teaching Vipassana meditation. I use Sony Soundforge to record my voice over the meditation lessons giving to my fellows. Hope Magix.com will provide me the correct product key as early as tomorrow.

Regards

DP

SP. wrote on 11/9/2021, 1:40 AM

@Dieu-Phap You can contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net or shop@magix.net and ask them for a new serial number or help.

emmrecs wrote on 11/9/2021, 3:57 AM

@Dieu-Phap

Exactly which version of Sound Forge did you buy? There are two, Sound Forge Pro and Sound Forge Audio Studio. The supplied serial number for one will NOT activate the other. So do make sure that, if you bought the "Audio Studio" edition that that is what you have downloaded and installed. Similarly for the Pro version.

There is also a program called Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab; again, this is a completely different product which has its own, quite specific, serial key.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 11/9/2021, 3:57 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam