Independence Pro Premium Suite

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 10:13 AM

Hello i have bout today the Independence Pro Premium Suite. and i wonder if i can use it as in acid plug in? or just as outside sampler? i tried to scan with the plug in configuration but it said that it didn't scan. is it bcz that is not plug in? i am looking for to work with plug in with the piano roll. is it possible? if not what can i do? please help? the program open fine but it's not plug in and i bout it from the plug in section from magix site. so i am a bit confuse what can i do? thanks for the help.

have followed this web site

http://acidpro.helpmax.net/en/the-acid-window/the-window-docking-area-and-floating-window-docks/plug-in-manager/

and still nothing.

i am using acid pro 9.0 if it helps.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/5/2022, 10:48 AM

@ofer-zamir

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I don't have ACID Pro but I do have Independence Pro and it functions perfectly as a plug-in VST instrument within a number of Digital Audio programs that I own and use.

When you installed Independence where, exactly, did you install the necessary .dll files (which are the links to the plug-in)? By default, I think, they should install on a 64 bit system to C:\ProgramFiles\Steinberg\... If you check there you should find "Independence.dll" and "Independence64.dll". For a 32 bit system the install location should be C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steinberg...

If those .dll files are in the correct location have you pointed ACID Pro to that location, i.e., told it where to find those files?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 11:03 AM

Hello Jeff. I am using  Independence Pro as well as a plug in. my question is for "Independence Pro Premium Suite" it comes with 2 plug ins i think for acid and i'ts not working. i put the plug ins in other drive and not in to acid location. by what the web site of acid said there is no problem with that but apparently there is. the plug in application cant find the "Independence Pro Premium Suite" so how do i do that?

emmrecs wrote on 1/5/2022, 11:13 AM

@ofer-zamir

Sorry, I didn't make clear, I am running Independence Pro Premium Suite.

The "plugins" you refer to are "Independence64.dll" and "IndependenceFX64.dll" (if you are running the 64 bit version) or, for the 32 bit version, "Independence.dll" and IndependenceFX.dll". They are NOT specific to ACID but will work with ANY program that can use VSTis, VST Instruments. They need to be in a directory which ACID is directed to scan. The exact location of these .dll files is NOT important, provided that you "tell" ACID to search the location you have chosen and use the plugin files it finds.

Jeff

EDIT, to add: The "premium" part of the app name refers to the number of sampled instruments that the user can download.

Last changed by emmrecs on 1/5/2022, 11:15 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 11:26 AM

i have searched for dll in the folders that is installed and it didn't found any dll's what should i do? reinstall it?

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 11:35 AM

or should i reinstall it it's default folder if it do problems?

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 11:45 AM

I remember when i installed it is sad it could not find a few files and i had the option to install it on line and i did it. that might be the reason ? no? should i download it again?

SP. wrote on 1/5/2022, 12:05 PM

@ofer-zamir The DLL should be installed under C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\MAGIX\Independence\VSTPlugins64 and C:\Program Files (x86)\VSTPlugins\MAGIX\Independence\VSTPlugins32 if you didn't change the standard settings. These are the folders ACID need to scan to be able to find them.

ofer-zamir wrote on 1/5/2022, 12:10 PM

ok thanks i will reinstall it to there then. thanks. I will reply if it didn't work. thanks.