Comments

robertNC wrote on 4/13/2018, 1:51 AM

Hello, I'm not quite understanding what you mean - are you talking about the humble bundle? You get codes for each item in the bundle that you pay for. If you pay 20$, you get everything in the bundle. Or, is it something else that you're asking about? I was able to obtain soundpools through the MusicMaker app

browj2 wrote on 4/13/2018, 7:32 AM

Hi,

When you Activate the 80s Edition, it should add some coupons to the bottom of the Soundpools screen in the Store. Click on the various coupons to see which Soundpools are eligible. Don't take the inexpensive ones.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

SlickDapper wrote on 4/13/2018, 11:17 AM

Hello, I'm not quite understanding what you mean - are you talking about the humble bundle? You get codes for each item in the bundle that you pay for. If you pay 20$, you get everything in the bundle. Or, is it something else that you're asking about? I was able to obtain soundpools through the MusicMaker app

I was asking about the soundpool bundles in theMusic Maker store.

ShosenElite wrote on 4/14/2018, 11:18 AM

Hi,

When you Activate the 80s Edition, it should add some coupons to the bottom of the Soundpools screen in the Store. Click on the various coupons to see which Soundpools are eligible. Don't take the inexpensive ones.

John CB

How do I use the coupons for the random soundpools? At the bottom I see where it says soundpools "with a yellow 3 beside it"

Tobogan17bit wrote on 4/14/2018, 3:56 PM

Can I add another 80s Edition if I already have one?

Tobogan17bit wrote on 4/14/2018, 4:04 PM

Can I add another 80s Edition if I already have one?

Self-answer: Nope. At least I got the Block Buster soundpools for 1$

robertNC wrote on 4/14/2018, 4:21 PM

Tobogan17bit I think so, but you already have one associated with your account, and it's yours in perpetuity. Maybe you can give it to a friend or something.

@ShosenElite IIRC you get a code that you enter in once you are at the checkout to apply the coupon

@SlickDapper I think everything is sold separate, so a bundle will be a different entity to, say, the 80s musicmaker from humble bundle. I'm not exactly sure however; I applied a coupon for stranger synths, and that's the most the only time I've used a MM coupon, so far

Offbeat_Hero wrote on 4/20/2018, 4:44 PM

Yo I just tested this myself and it looks like the soundpool bundles only use 1 credit/coupon/voucher! So don't buy the ones that are by themselves, just buy the bundle!!

SpartanLeonidus wrote on 4/29/2018, 11:20 PM

@ShosenElite When you click the icon with the yellow indicating the number of free to choose items it will filter to those options you can get for free. Click purchase and the price should be 0.00. Do that for both buttons that have yellow remaining items to collect.

There is currently a header ad in the Store for Free soundpools. Go get those as well!