I want to add multiple slideshows to one DVD but cannot find how ?

SLIDES wrote on 3/4/2009, 4:12 PM
I've created 3 different slideshows . Each set I created , I used the NEW DISK PROJECT .
Now I want to BURN all three shows on a DVD and have a menu that allows the end user to chose between the three, or PLAY ALL .  I can't seem to locate how to add more than ONE slideshow to a burn .???
Secondly, I wanted to create one long Slideshow as it's own DISC PROJECT.
I was able to Drag a whole slideshow ( .DIP ) to the timeline, but when I tried to drag and drop another one at the end of the first, it REPLACED the first one rather than attach at the end. ???

Comments

feluraunt wrote on 3/5/2009, 9:35 AM

This one took me a while to figure out too, but here is what I did. I had each project saved individually. I opened one project, and then put the time playback line at the end of the project. I then went to add the second project and it asked if I wanted to close the original project or add new project. I clicked on add and both projects were in the same area. I did a quick playback to make sure both were really there, and yes they were. So, I clicked on the burn tab.

In the burn tab, it showed the second project as a separate chapter for a DVD menu structure. That was perfect. I burned it. I was please with the project.

colin-holgate wrote on 2/10/2018, 9:55 AM

I was interested in your post, as I have around 1500 photos I took while in holiday in China that I would like to split into three different sections and burn onto one disc. Whit the option on the menu of viewing just one section. I'm not sure how you have achieved this. Although I have had the Magix programme for some while I have only just begun to start putting slide shows together. Any further help you could give would be appreciated. The programme I am using is PhotoStory on CD & DVD 7 Deluxe.

Magix Xtreme PhotoStory on CD & DVD 7 deluxe Version 7.0.3.0

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
Other OS Description  Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU J2U19EA#ABU
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde F.60, 08/04/2014
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 147.80
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.16299.248"
Time Zone GMT Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 11.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 7.37 GB
Total Virtual Memory 13.7 GB
Available Virtual Memory 8.91 GB
Page File Space 1.81 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA-capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes