I've had Sound Forge for years! and worked great

RHONDA-HARFORD wrote on 11/1/2021, 4:11 PM

Now you have become MAGIX! My last purchased back on 9/13/20 - - xx xxx xxx xxx xxx x MXC and now you have an up dated and I purchased yesterday 10/31/2021 and its not any better and I should be able to use on both 2 laptops and one PC and I need to record when I'm doing a readings for my clients and can't even burn CD's for my Clients to listen -CD for back up or to put on my other 2 PCS because I'm not buying for 2 laptops and PC I should be able to use for all three! But you call and no one answers!

So I bought your special yesterday xx xxx xxx xxx xxx MXC with CD to my address for $59.99

Then today Nov 1, 2021 you post up $29.99! RIP off sale! Glad your having another sale you must be getting bad review because I've read a few.

I call again since you are 2 hours ahead of me and then I get up early to call for help, no one answers, no support, but BS on here!!! no real person to talk to answer my questions and lead me to the new program so I can even burn the recording that you can barely hear at 100%! on a new laptop! Save it 3 x's

Now wonderful MAGIX you get no help the old system was more friendly user and now I realize the recording number is Florida number and order complete is from Europe/Berlin no wonder we can get a clear answer or try new things...you are F----up my business because I can't burn CDs or even use a flash drive for them in person or my clients long distance which is most of my business. Help! Starlady \\\\sxxxxx at___.net xxx-xxx-xxxx need help right away.

Comments

rraud wrote on 11/1/2021, 5:38 PM

This is a users community @RHONDA-HARFORD, you can request a support ticket from Magix Customer Service or email the sales team ( sales@magix.net ), assuming you recently purchased the product directly from Magix.
Otherwise, If you can state a concise description of the technical issue (without ranting), your fellow users can likely help. If English is not your primary language, use an online translation site.
btw, product serial numbers and personal information should not be posted on this (public) forum and was removed by the moderator.