i seem not able to download/regerster my programs i bought at best buy

DJLUCKY2111 wrote on 2/10/2022, 6:07 PM

222222222222222222222222++++I

purchaced 4 programs from best buy lastnight and they didnt come with any discs so i had to go online to download nrgerster software and that seems not t work either. im sure there is something im doing inproperly but ive followed all directios... please i need help. i also bought other programs in the past, 2 years ago and for some reason those ones unregestered themselves on their own. music i ade on those ones are missing sounds when i play them and now says unresgestered.Personal details removed by Moderator... my contact info... the programs i jusy bought are sound forge audio studio and acid music studio, the other 2 are music maker plus addition/ sampletude music studio.. please someone help me.. get my music back........thank you. michael

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/10/2022, 6:16 PM

@DJLUCKY2111 Try registering your software here https://www.magix.com/redeem/

Your old programs did not unregister themselves. You need just to be sure to use the same user account with the same e-mail address you used back when you registered them the first time.

PATIENT-X wrote on 2/10/2022, 6:38 PM

@DJLUCKY2111

Hello, Welcome

I have removed your personal details as this is a public user to user forum and not Magix support.

I have also adjusted your comment in CAPS and post title as it signifies loud shouting, to lower case.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

rraud wrote on 2/11/2022, 10:43 AM

Third-party retailers (like Best Buy) usually give a purchaser a 'voucher' code which is different from the Sound Forge "activation" serial.
Go to https://www.magix.com/redeem and enter the pertinent info and the voucher code Best Buy should have gave you. Magix should then email the serial code to activate
btw, It is far easier to purchase directly from Magix.