Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 3/15/2021, 2:12 AM

I don't think you bought Music Maker 11 which is an extremely old Windows 98 program which would not work on a new PC. Did you buy Acid Music Studio 11?

shawn-patterson wrote on 3/15/2021, 8:04 PM

Yes ingot acid studio 11. This is really a pain in the a** way to communicate. Cant you call or.email??????????? Your "major update" is corrupt file. It says. Do you work for this company? This a major BS.way to get answers

Graham-Hawker wrote on 3/16/2021, 2:11 AM

This is a users forum. It's not a way to communicate with Magix.

emmrecs wrote on 3/16/2021, 5:03 AM

@shawn-patterson

As you have been told, these are user to user forums, not a contact for any Magix staff.

When you registered to post here you would have been asked to agree to the Community rules, found in the footer of any forum page. Rule #1 specifically forbids "coarse language". If you wish to continue to post here, please moderate your language.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

shawn-patterson wrote on 3/18/2021, 10:24 AM

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME hoW TO REACH TECHNICHAL SUPPORT BECAUSE THE MAJOR UPDATE SAYS "FILE" CORRUPT".

SP. wrote on 3/18/2021, 10:30 AM

@shawn-patterson There is a big SUPPORT link at the top of this page. Please follow it and open a ticket. Don't click on any of the shown solutions the website offers you or you will run in circles, just click to the next step until you can open a ticket. This takes four or fives steps and is a convoluted for people that never done it before.