I have tried several times to register the trial Sound Forge 15

Michael-Glasser5684 wrote on 11/17/2021, 1:47 PM

I have tried several times to register the trial Sound Forge 15, and it shows in my registration list with no S/N, and as far as phone support, I only get a recording to callback later. I have tried phone many times (later) and requested to send an email several times, but no avenue seems to work! This seems very suspect for a company that claims to support Professionals! Since version one, I have been a Sound forge user and reseller, and since Magix bought Sony Creative Software, the support is more than AWFUL! So what's up, Magix?

SOUND FORGE Pro 14

Downloads:Installation program instructions

Registration date:06/12/2021

Serial number:P3-74406-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Show more details

SOUND FORGE Pro 15 Trial

Registration date:11/17/2021

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/17/2021, 2:28 PM

@Michael-Glasser5684 

The trial number will not show up in your account. You just get it via e-mail and enter it in your software. Didn't that work? Are you getting an error message?

There is no phone support by Magix for Sound Forge users. So I'm not sure what number you are calling.

For registration problems you can contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net or technical support by creating a ticket. Here is explained how you do it: https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/

rraud wrote on 11/17/2021, 5:00 PM

Check your junk and spam folders, emails from Magix can sometimes end up in the junk and spam folders, so check there if it is not in your inbox.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Michael-Glasser5684.