Comments

johnebaker wrote on 12/26/2017, 4:30 AM

Hi

We need more information:

1. Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset, RAM,  hard drive configuration, sizes and free space?

2. Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.

3. Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

. . . . . it still doesn't work . . . . .

If you are trying to move the Media pool to another part of the screen eg as a dockable tab/pane you cannot do this, it can only be hidden/made visible by using the F2 key or the right button of the 2 Hide/unhide buttons in the image shown below.

The only movable/dockable items are the timeline and the control tab.

If this is not what you mean then please provide more detail on what you mean by 'it still doesn't work'?

Also please read this post before replying and add any other information you think may be relevant.

John EB 

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

pewpew wrote on 12/26/2017, 3:34 PM

Hi

We need more information:

1. Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset, RAM,  hard drive configuration, sizes and free space?

2. Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.

3. Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

. . . . . it still doesn't work . . . . .

If you are trying to move the Media pool to another part of the screen eg as a dockable tab/pane you cannot do this, it can only be hidden/made visible by using the F2 key or the right button of the 2 Hide/unhide buttons in the image shown below.

The only movable/dockable items are the timeline and the control tab.

If this is not what you mean then please provide more detail on what you mean by 'it still doesn't work'?

Also please read this post before replying and add any other information you think may be relevant.

John EB 

Thank you for your time John, the problem is that i'm indeed trying to move it plus make it bigger. After having made the Music Maker screen smaller at one point I guess the media pool tried to re-adjust so now when i maximize the Music Maker window, the media pool tab is just in the middle of it all, hiding partially behind the timeline and control tab. I'll add a screenshot to show you what I mean. I'm using Music Maker version 25.1.2.78, Winver is up to date, also i've tried experimenting with those top right buttons multiple times but nothing really changes.. I just want the media pool to look like it did when I first started the program.

johnebaker wrote on 12/26/2017, 3:55 PM

Hi

To reset the Music Maker interface press F4.

. . . . Winver is up to date . . . .

Winver is the program used to find out which version of Windows and its version number / build, eg this is mine

I would suggest you read the installed PDF manual available under Help.

Also if you a new to Music Maker then take a look at John Cb's tutorial on getting started with Music Maker - it refers to am earlier with a different look interface, however the principles are the same.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

pewpew wrote on 12/26/2017, 6:07 PM

vHi

To reset the Music Maker interface press F4.

. . . . Winver is up to date . . . .

Winver is the program used to find out which version of Windows and its version number / build, eg this is mine

I would suggest you read the installed PDF manual available under Help.

Also if you a new to Music Maker then take a look at John Cb's tutorial on getting started with Music Maker - it refers to am earlier with a different look interface, however the principles are the same.

HTH

John EB

This solved it for me, I meant my windows was up to date. We have the same version. Thanks for your help!

Although it's a bit weird that my Media pool is so small now, it used to be a bit wider, can barely read what it says inside of it anymore

johnebaker wrote on 12/27/2017, 2:22 AM

Hi

. . . .Media pool is so small now, it used to be a bit wider, . . .

Try dragging the left edge of the Media pool to widen it .

HTH

John EB

pewpew wrote on 12/27/2017, 4:19 AM

Hi

. . . .Media pool is so small now, it used to be a bit wider, . . .

Try dragging the left edge of the Media pool to widen it .

HTH

John EB

Ofcourse.. I couldn't do this before becuase the left side of the media pool was hidden behind my timeline etc. lol. Thanks once again, everything is fixed now!