I cannot get it to work,I bought and paid for it.

KENNETH-HATLEY wrote on 8/16/2021, 11:57 AM
  • My Sound Forge will not load, I cannot get n the page to even get the serial number again. I bought this program Saturday, Aug 14, 2021. I cannot even get it to come up, and cannot get back in to get my erial numb er
  • I want to return it, or have someone to call me a xxx xxx-xxxx and walk through this. I am a professional recording engineer, and something is wrong with this program. It is PC, I bought your Sound Forge 15, to try out to see if it is doing well then I will buy the pro suite. I was oen of the peopele that Monty Smith sent me all versions to go through, then Sony bought it, and it has lost its market place. But I will say it was a great program do want to see what this one does.
  • Ken Hatley
  • Khatley121

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/16/2021, 12:02 PM

@KENNETH-HATLEY Have you bought the program from Magix.com? Your serial number was sent to your e-mail address. Just look it up in your inbox or spam folder.

rraud wrote on 8/18/2021, 1:07 PM

If you purchased Sound Forge from a third-party seller, contact them.
If SF was purchased directly from Magix, contact customer service support or email: infoservice@magix.net .
This is a users group and no one here has access to customer information or can issue refunds or serial codes for activation.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge forum @KENNETH-HATLEY