Comments

condex wrote on 3/13/2021, 4:21 AM

You should be able to find the serial number by going to My Products on your MAGIX My Account. Even though SFP10 was released by Sony, customer data was transferred over to MAGIX at the time of the change of ownership.

Another issue ... Sony had an (unknown) limit on the number of installations before further installations were unable to be activated. It was then necessary to contact Support to arrange for the installation count to be reset. Unfortunately, this is still the case. If this applies in your case, you will need to contact MAGIX Support via https://www.magix.info/us/support/interview/ to request for an activation reset. The access to MAGIX Support is rather complicated as you will soon find out.

rraud wrote on 3/13/2021, 9:26 AM

If you have your serial code, Sound Forge will activate through Magix, you must use the email address that used when it was initially registered with SCS (Sony). All the SCS customer info was ported over to Magix upon the acquisition in 2016. If you do not have your serial, you can look it up by logging into the Magix Service Center and going to ]My Products'.. You will need to use your SCS log-in. You can also look it up in the SCS archives.

Nash41 wrote on 3/13/2021, 9:43 AM

need an activation number for my soundforge 10

Nash41 wrote on 3/13/2021, 9:44 AM

I have serial number and activation code from sony..need one from magix

rraud wrote on 3/13/2021, 10:02 AM

It is the same serial code, However I recommend downloading the latest SF-10 build from the Magix Service Center> 'My Products', install and activate on-line

FSR wrote on 3/13/2021, 4:19 PM

did you get it all resolved

Nash41 wrote on 3/13/2021, 5:17 PM

thank you very so much for the info.. got my Soundforge 10 back ...thank God for people like you ,,,now I can continue to work..again can not thank you enough for your help....Mr. Garza