Comments

SP. wrote on 9/6/2021, 1:58 PM

@D-DILRUK If you select a Soundpool a free credit is removed. You cannot get it back and cannot switch it with another Soundpool.

D-DILRUK wrote on 9/6/2021, 2:22 PM

@D-DILRUK If you select a Soundpool a free credit is removed. You cannot get it back and cannot switch it with another Soundpool.

Thank you for info.Actuslly I am still using credit.As I checked in soundpool collection.one of my favourite collection has soundpool I added earlier.so what happen if i add a pool which has same soundpool added earlier.Will Magix grant me a credit to add another soundpool since same soundpool in soundpool collection too?

Please mention if not clear the point.

Thank you.

SP. wrote on 9/6/2021, 2:36 PM

@D-DILRUK

Will Magix grant me a credit to add another soundpool since same soundpool in soundpool collection too?

No, not automatically. A collection with multiple Soundpools and a single Soundpool count as two different products. You can try and tell sales support at infoservice@magix.net that you want to buy a Soundpool collection that has a Soundpool in it for which you already used a free coupon credit and ask them if you can get a new coupon code for another Soundpool because you inadvertently used a coupon.

Maybe they will give you a new coupon code but I'm not sure about this.

David-Barselow wrote on 9/6/2021, 3:34 PM

Only way to knkow is to ask try and reach out to support and explain your case, won't know untill you ask you won't find out in a forum thats for sure

D-DILRUK wrote on 9/7/2021, 4:04 AM

@D-DILRUK

Will Magix grant me a credit to add another soundpool since same soundpool in soundpool collection too?

No, not automatically. A collection with multiple Soundpools and a single Soundpool count as two different products. You can try and tell sales support at infoservice@magix.net that you want to buy a Soundpool collection that has a Soundpool in it for which you already used a free coupon credit and ask them if you can get a new coupon code for another Soundpool because you inadvertently used a coupon.

Maybe they will give you a new coupon code but I'm not sure about this.

Dear My Friend,

Thank you so much for the quick information and the guidance.

Stay safe and Take Care,

Dilruk.

D-DILRUK wrote on 9/7/2021, 4:06 AM

Only way to knkow is to ask try and reach out to support and explain your case, won't know untill you ask you won't find out in a forum thats for sure

Dear David,

I much appreciate your information, I'll follow the same.

Take Care and stay safe,

Dilruk.