How to check commercial licenses

M-- wrote on 3/7/2021, 11:24 AM

Hello, I just started using Music Maker and would like to know how I can tell what sounds in my library I've purchased with commercial licenses and which ones I haven't. Is there a setting or filter I can turn on for this? Or some other way I can check? I'm still new to the software, so I'd appreciate any help!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/7/2021, 11:36 AM

@M-- In my opinion it is the easiest way to go to www.producerplanet.com and log into the user account and look under "My Products".

Dottie-Muccigrosso wrote on 8/20/2021, 1:55 PM

I purchased commercial licenses at producer planet. I thought I could use them with Music Maker Premium. I am unsure how. I downloaded them to my pc. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SP. wrote on 8/20/2021, 4:50 PM

@Dottie-Muccigrosso I would guess you downloaded ZIP files? You can extract them by making a right click on the ZIP file. Then you select a folder where all the loops inside the ZIP should be put into.

It the loops are Magix Soundpool loops you can add them via the gear icon in the top right corner of the loop window.

If the loops are released by a different label you can just drag and drop them from the Music Maker file manager or the Windows Explorer into your project.