how much does it cost

kay-c wrote on 8/17/2023, 10:03 PM

I haven't bought Acid Pro 11 bundel producer yet and I'm wondering about the payment method. On the site it is on special at $159 but you have to pay this amount annually or only once. Is it a license to be renewed every year? And if I don't renew it, can I continue to use my Acid Pro. Please help me to understand better because I am new.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/18/2023, 2:33 AM

@kay-c ACID Pro Producer Bundle costs $109 once ($99 if you own a prevoius version) and ACID Pro Suite costs $159 once ($149 if you own a prevoius version). Both are perpetual licenses.

The subscription is called ACID Pro 365. This version needs to be renewed regularly.

kay-c wrote on 12/30/2023, 7:56 PM

while I'm mixing, my program closes by itself. Have you ever had this problem. How do we make this stop?

SP. wrote on 12/30/2023, 8:08 PM

@kay-c It might help to use VST2 plugins instead of VST3 plugins. Alternatively use Waves Studio Rack as the only plugin inside of Acid and load all other VST3 plugins inside Waves Studio Rack. This seems to help with stability.

kay-c wrote on 1/1/2024, 7:09 PM

I am a beginner with this program which I purchased recently. When I purchased the program I downloaded Acid Pro 11 by Magix. So I don't know which plugins you are talking about. My problem is intermittent. I have to constantly save my work because my program could end at any time