Comments

CBY_TLSE wrote on 4/29/2011, 1:48 AM

Hi,

Select the objects and press (Ctrl + L). To unlock (Ctrl + M)

reference : MMM 15, but I guess it will work with other issue.

Regards

hjelmberg wrote on 4/29/2011, 2:53 PM

Hi,

Select the objects and press (Ctrl + L). To unlock (Ctrl + M)

reference : MMM 15, but I guess it will work with other issue.

Regards

Thanks so much for your thoughtful answer and for taking the time.  To my knowledge, CTRL-L groups the items together but the individual objects still retain their properties.  I am trying to make many objects into a whole object (in my case, I am trying to fade in across the whole object groups).  Any ideas there?

Procyon wrote on 4/29/2011, 3:45 PM

Isolate the objects/tracks you want to combine and export as a WAV file.  Then, import the wav file as a whole, new object.

MatrixMushroom wrote on 9/5/2018, 3:49 PM

Control L didn't work...

emmrecs wrote on 9/6/2018, 4:10 AM

@MatrixMushroom

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a thread which is more than seven years old and refers to a very old version of MM.

I strongly suggest you start a new thread with your question, making sure to include all the information in this post, especially about your computer and precisely which version and variant of MM you are running.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam