How change project tempo with a tempo mapped track

arpad-jakab wrote on 3/13/2018, 5:38 AM

Hi!

I have a track in my project that has tempo changes. I have tempo mapped this track, using the grid marker adjustment (for using the grid marker method see this tutorial:

But my problem is that I can not figure out how to play back the project at a slower tempo (to hear the licks and practice them). The project tempo drop down menu does not help, since the value it displays changes with the mapped track tempo map.

Where can I set a globally valid tempo scaling?

Also I would like to know, if I can straighten out the tempo changes? So basicall make the track follow the project tempo, and not the project to follow the track tempo?

Cheers,

Arpad

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/13/2018, 6:54 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Since your question refers to Samplitude I suggest you register (if you've not already done so) and repost your question to the dedicated Samplitude forum here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam