Comments

SP. wrote on 12/20/2023, 7:10 PM

@Percy-Cox If you still have the old version of Music Maker installed I recommend you export each track as an individual WAV file and simply drag and drop them into a new Music Maker project. This will circumvent certain problems like missing instruments or effects which are no longer included in the current version.

Projects made in Music Maker 2021 or later should open fine in Music Maker 2024.

Percy-Cox wrote on 12/20/2023, 10:46 PM

@SP. I just found the songs in an old email, and they have to be more than 10 years old. I don't have that version of Magix.

SP. wrote on 12/21/2023, 3:56 AM

@Percy-Cox You should be able to download your old version in your customer account at Magix.com. Simply login with the same e-mail address and password you used to register Music Maker back then.

Alternatively, here is a download link for Music Maker 2020. This is the last version which was able to load old effects and instruments: http://dl04.magix.net/2019/MusicMaker28/Music_Maker_28.0.0.12_INT_190628_14-15.exe

Be sure to register it to the same customer account or e-mail address you used back in the day. You can change the e-mail address in the account settings of you want to use a different e-mail address. You might be able to enter your old Music Maker serial number in Music Maker 2020 to unlock features.