HELP ME!!! Music maker hip hop beats producer & 80's edition

zac-wesley-brown wrote on 4/18/2018, 6:59 AM

I am rather agitated as when I claimed these products I checked the page to see what instruments and sounpools I got. this showed me cinematic synth, space pad, and celtic harp to name a few but as I thought I got all of the sound pools and instruments as it did not blatently state this I naievly claimed these three instruments which out of all of them I would not have chosen and then I realised after purchasing a few more 80's editions soundpools and some hip hop editions soundpools that you are only given a few of the products this is absolutley appauling as it never explecitley stated this nor informed me of this before I actually looked up a mini support page as to why I could not get any more instruments from my edition this was sadly after I had already chosen my sound pools and instruments, and as I could not find away of contacting them via gmail I have resorted to posting my complaints on here I feel that as it was never stated clearly that I would only get a portion of the software that they were flaunting about on their product page that I should recieve all of the software this is also because of the fact that I already owned the EDM music maker edition which by the way has quote on quote "free software" available with it but only offers a portion im just lucky I hadnt already spent it overall I really liked the music maker software but this is something that I find unacceptable and I beileve I am owed the software that has been advertised. Thank you for any help given in advance and I sympathize with anyone who is undergoing the same issues

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 4/18/2018, 7:22 AM

@zac-wesley-brown

Hi and welcome to the forum

A few tips on posting in the forum:-

Please read this topic and put the following information in your profile signature so we do not have to ask for it: 

• Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset make/model, audio card or chipset make/model, RAM,  hard drive configuration and sizes?
  • Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.
  • Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

Also when posting please include the following where applicable:

• Audio and/or video file formats being imported
  • Export format and settings used
  • MediaInfo data on audio or video - see below

If you have issues with importing audio or video please use MediaInfo to analyse a problem clip and post the results from the Tree view in MediaInfo

Also add any other information you think may be relevant.

If you want to post examples of your work with a Magix program  there is a separate section of the forum - click the Media option at the top of the page.

The Community rules are to be found using the link at the bottom of the page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re your issue:

. . . . when I claimed these products . . . .

Was this from HumbleBundle or where?

Did you read the Magix specifications, information page, eg here for the 80s-edition and watch the video, for the version(s) you purchased?

When purchasing the Soundpools from the store did you test play them before purchase?

. . . . I find unacceptable and I beileve I am owed the software that has been advertised . . . .

Where was this advertised?

If you believe you have purchased the wrong version and/or soundpools and you purchased direct from Magix then contact support here

If you bought through HumbleBundle then you are making a donation to a charity and receiving the software for free.

Thanks

John EB  

Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

zac-wesley-brown wrote on 4/19/2018, 9:10 PM

@zac-wesley-brown

Hi and welcome to the forum

A few tips on posting in the forum:-

Please read this topic and put the following information in your profile signature so we do not have to ask for it: 

• Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset make/model, audio card or chipset make/model, RAM,  hard drive configuration and sizes?
  • Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.
  • Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

Also when posting please include the following where applicable:

• Audio and/or video file formats being imported
  • Export format and settings used
  • MediaInfo data on audio or video - see below

If you have issues with importing audio or video please use to analyse a problem clip and post the results from the Tree view in MediaInfo

Also add any other information you think may be relevant.

If you want to post examples of your work with a Magix program  there is a separate section of the forum - click the Media option at the top of the page.

The Community rules are to be found using the link at the bottom of the page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re your issue:

. . . . when I claimed these products . . . .

Was this from HumbleBundle or where?

Did you read the Magix specifications, information page, eg here for the 80s-edition and watch the video, for the version(s) you purchased?

When purchasing the Soundpools from the store did you test play them before purchase?

. . . . I find unacceptable and I beileve I am owed the software that has been advertised . . . .

Where was this advertised?

If you believe you have purchased the wrong version and/or soundpools and you purchased direct from Magix then contact support here

If you bought through HumbleBundle then you are making a donation to a charity and receiving the software for free.

Thanks

John EB  

Forum Moderator

I, unfortunately, did purchase this from humble bundle and where I saw this advertised was From https://www.magix.com/int/music/music-maker/hip-hop-beat-producer-edition/ and I do understand what you mean all I want now is for those free purchases to be returned as at the time of claiming them I did do not realise I only had a limited amount I believed I got all the sounpools and instruments that where on the magix site page linked above and therefore claimed the first ones I saw not actually picking them for what I wanted this is why I would highly appreciate being allowed to redicide thank you for your time and help please contact me at the earliest convenience.

browj2 wrote on 4/19/2018, 11:40 PM

As per your link:

Free with MusicMaker:

Is this what you got?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos