HELP - Cannot activate previously purchased ADD-ON Instruments ! ! !

Jabba101 wrote on 7/29/2018, 11:14 AM

Hi, I just upgraded to Music Maker Premium Edition (2019)

I've had no problem updating and activating all the stuff that came as standard in previous editions of Music Maker - that went as smooth as silk.

The issue I have is with seven additional add-on instruments I purchased separately and have serial numbers for them all starting with "VISO"... When I try to activate, the store is looking for Music Maker serials and not add-on instrument serials, and so it tells me "coupon is invalid".

If anybody can please point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a 'noob' when it comes to installing things, but I just can't work out what I'm doing wrong with this one.

Incidentally, the instruments I'm talking about are all still available and in the store, so they've not suddenly become obsolete.

Power Guitar
String Ensemble
Soundtrack Percussion
Rock Drums
World Flutes
World Percussion
Analog Synths

Naturally, I'm quite keen to start fully enjoying the latest version, and obviously I don't want to spend another £175 just to get them back, so any help to get me there would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

Jabba101 wrote on 8/1/2018, 8:21 AM

Well, with the recent sale combined with the instrument points I could use as part of the new version of Music Maker, I have them all now anyway... relatively happy bunny.

Of course, if there's suddenly a release of half a dozen new instruments, I'll be pretty miffed, hehehe.