Hello, I need help, the activation key for ozone elements has not arri

JavierEcua593 wrote on 10/12/2023, 8:59 PM

Hello, I need help, I bought magix sound forge audio studio and the activation key for ozone elements did not arrive.
please help

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/13/2023, 3:37 AM

@JavierEcua593

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

In order to help you we need you to answer some questions:

1. Which version of SFAS did you buy?
  2. Where, exactly, did you buy it from? If it was direct from Magix, the confirmation email you received should include the missing serial key. Have you checked it right to the end (these numbers are often found towards the end of such emails)? If you bought it from a third-party seller you should have received a voucher code to redeem your purchase; that would have generated a similar email.

If you are certain that any email you received does not contain the serial key you need you will have to email infoservice@magix.net, giving FULL details of your purchase (order number etc.) and request their help in finding the key.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam