Comments

SP. wrote on 2/22/2022, 3:02 PM

@DES_Canada

From where did you download the free loop packs? From Producerplanet or from the Music Maker store?

If you downloaded then from the store they should be automatically installed into the loops manager inside Music Maker.

If you downloaded them from the Producerplanet website you need to extract the ZIP file into a folder of your choice and then add them to the Music Maker loop manager by clicking on the small gear icon in the top right corner of the loop manager window.

DES_Canada wrote on 2/22/2022, 7:54 PM

Thanks for answering me. I have donwloaded them from Music Maker Store but none showed up in my MMM Loops manager. Any idea where to find them?

SP. wrote on 2/22/2022, 8:17 PM

@DES_Canada You could try to go into the program settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top left corner and then click on the button to rescan all Soundpools. Maybe they will show up.

You can also look inside the shop download folder C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\Documents\MAGIX\Music Maker\Shopmanager_mm30 or inside the Soundpool folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Soundpools\Shop\. I think these are the standard paths, if you didn't change them during the installation.