Feature request: Track Folder - change nondestructive

Florin wrote on 5/3/2020, 3:38 PM

Change The the beginning and the ending, nondestructive

I wish Samplitude to split the MIDI object nondestructive (like Waveform, Studio One, Cakewalk), and accordingly the same things to be done outside, from a folder track.

In Cakewalk for example, the MIDI objects can be spitted/cut non destructive. Further, more Midi tracks can reside in a folder track and can be applied split command nicely. There is a way to enlarge or reduce the folder track nondestructive in order to arrange or rearrange to contain inside it. Here is the video:

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/4/2020, 4:16 AM

@Florin

Welcome to the Magix forums.

First, there is a dedicated Samplitude forum here where it might be better to post your request since there are likely to be far more users of this software there than in this forum. However, i do know there have been problems experienced by other users wishing to register at that forum so you may need to be patient.

Second, these forums are provided by Magix for user to user discussion and interaction. Magix staff rarely, if ever, participate here so your request is highly unlikely to reach the developers unless you use the Support button in the header of any forum page to contact Magix Customer Service and ask that they pass on your request to the developers.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam