[Feature Request] Sort option, a cart option and login timer removal

donald-miller wrote on 6/4/2018, 5:03 PM

I had stopped using Music maker at all due to the lack of anything in the program, I mean the people that make it have never even used the program it seems, i mean add a SORT function to the store, so we can sort by Genre, Price or w/e, just add a sort function already.

Also add a cart function so we can add more then 1 item at a time to it and buy them all at once, my credit card refused a transaction because the creators aren't into making anything easy, So the item I wanted was on sale for $5, down from $20, but due to 2 other purchases I made, my credit card thought it was suspicious and blocked me from buying the $5 item, the sale ended before I could get it resolved with my credit card, all thanks to the geniuses at magix.

Seriously if the creators have ever used this program these would have been added within the first month of creation, not how many ever years later.

I have to login in every 60 seconds? REMOVE THAT

Comments

browj2 wrote on 6/4/2018, 6:46 PM

This is a user forum, not Magix Support. I suggest that you raise a ticket with support and change your tone. You don't like something, say what you don't like and how it could be better, don't rant about it.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

donald-miller wrote on 6/4/2018, 6:52 PM

This is a user forum, not Magix Support. I suggest that you raise a ticket with support and change your tone. You don't like something, say what you don't like and how it could be better, don't rant about it.

Ahh sorry, I thought this was an actual forum for magix and not some useless forums that no one can help or do anything, Is there an actual forums for magix where voicing my concerns can actually get help ?

PS: toned it down for you kids

browj2 wrote on 6/4/2018, 7:12 PM

Raise a ticket with Magix support at Magix.com. No one here or on any other forum can help you with adding a sort feature to the Store (good idea) or with adding a cart function to purchase more than one thing (another good idea). The Store is relatively new to MusicMaker; before that, we used Catooh.com (a Magix site) which is still there.

As for getting logged out, many forum users have raised this with Magix many times. Include that in your ticket. Strange this, as I don't get logged out on my old tablet, only on my computers and cell phone; must be a Windows thing. I always (almost) do a Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C before clicking on the Comment button.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

donald-miller wrote on 6/4/2018, 9:00 PM

Ok, so I am not even sure then why Magix would have a forum if they don't care and just hope that others by trial and error, will help out newer people having issues, why aren't we getting paid for tech support then ? hmm going to suggest that as well, Pay per answer, as long as its a good answer or maybe just an answer chosen by the OP as "Solved"

browj2 wrote on 6/5/2018, 12:45 AM

Occasionally, someone from Magix does pop in, but again, this is a principally a user forum like most other user forums that I frequent, for users to help each other. The companies rarely, if ever, jump in. Unpaid Moderators will usually raise legitimate issues with the company.

If I find what looks like a bug, I usually post it to see if others have the same problem or if it is me, before raising a ticket with support. No one is obliged to provide assistance, but it's nice to know that there are people who do.

John C.B.

donald-miller wrote on 6/5/2018, 1:07 AM

Just mad when i have a real problem, i post on forums my problem in as much detail as possible, PC spec, OS and whatever and get no replies and yet that one moron that posts

Title

PLZ HELP

Program wont run

and he gets 1000 replies and i may get 1 guy who asks if i rebooted my pc ?

I wrote big reply and .... well ya know i didn't copy the text before hitting comment, so not retyping it lol, i will find their ticket or chat link and yell at them some.

OK NM that, all there support links tell you to google the problem........

emmrecs wrote on 6/5/2018, 4:21 AM

@donald-miller

You have received several very carefully written replies by @browj2 to your posts, explaining that this is a user to user forum, not Magix Technical Support.

I fully understand your frustration at not being able to do what you wanted re the Store, but the only people who can change that situation are Magix staff, not we fellow-users.

Your statement that you have "toned it down for you kids" is frankly insulting to other users. This is a public forum and so is accessible to readers of all ages. Good behaviour, the use of non-offensive language and no ranting are all requirements, indeed are part of the rules (which you can read by clicking the link in the footer of every forum page).

Please take this post as a warning that if you continue to vent/rant/whatever, your access to the forums will be blocked. In the meantime this thread is now locked.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 6/5/2018, 4:21 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam