Error on first time installer

Indra-Limargana wrote on 5/12/2021, 3:43 AM

Hi there,

I am first time purchasing soundforge after i finish using my trial.

After i was installing Soundforge V15 that i downloaded from you, on the installation part seems to be all alright but the problem start when i tried to use it for the first time. all of the elicenser error start to raise, such as rev-x, sweet Spot morphing channel strip and so on. those error were keep coming up up to the point the program run but nothing is work properly. can someone help me please? i need to do recording tomorrow. thank you

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/12/2021, 9:46 AM

Which version of Sound Forge 15 do you have @Indra-Limargana . (Audio Studio, Pro, Pro Suite).. and Read the 'Sticky' at the head for the main Sound Forge forum page for information needed to help you.
Third-party plug-ins (iZotope, Melodyne, ect), usually need to be activated separately and have unique serial codes which should be in an email from Magix.. if .. that was where it was purchased. Emails from Magix and other companies often end up in a spam or junk mail folder, so check there as well.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum and FYI, no one here is a Magix employee. For activation issues, request support from Magix Customer Service or email: infoservice@magix.net.