Error in accessing NewBlueFX ColorFast

lynns wrote on 8/29/2013, 9:23 PM

Since I purchased Magix Video Pro X5, the NewBlueFX ColorFast and Titler FX plug-ins were two grand highlights for me personally. However despite the many tries, I’ve never been able to successfully open it! …As you’ll see in the image, it states an error. This is the same error message that’s been displayed for months upon my screen. Any suggestions?
Thank you so much for the help in advance!

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 8/30/2013, 3:11 AM

Hi,

Your screen shot was not included in your message.  This is the process to follow to get your screen shot included.  http://www.magix.info/us/how-to-upload-a-screen-shot-or-image-to.online-training.883467.html

Have you tried the suggestions I made in the this series of posts.

http://www.magix.info/us/cant-download-prodad-vitascene-2-magix-edition-and-bluefx.knowledge.1021823.html

Let us know if this does not work.

George

emmrecs wrote on 8/30/2013, 11:40 AM

George, I don't know if the OP has updated the question but the screen shot is visible to me!

However, the message clearly shows that the OP has not "activated" these two effects packages; they are "installed" but not "activated", which needs to be with the host computer connected and on-line and by a user with administrator rights.

Unfortunately, since VPX5 and these effects have been installed "for months" I wonder whether the activation window might now be closed?  I know there can sometimes be a limited time-frame from the date of installation in which these "extras" can be activated.

Jeff

Last changed by emmrecs on 8/30/2013, 11:40 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

gandjcarr wrote on 8/30/2013, 12:06 PM

@ Jeff, yes the person must have.  It was not visible earlier today but now it is.

George

gandjcarr wrote on 8/30/2013, 12:15 PM

Hi Lynns,

Is it just colorfast that you can't activate or is it both colorfast and Titler FX?  Jeff (emmrecs) is right, you need to run VPX5 as an administrator, and then see if it will take your activation code for ColorFast or Titler FX or both.  If not there may well be a time limit in which you must activate the extra features.  If this is the case you may want to contact NewBlue directley and explain your situation.  They are usually very responsive and try to help as much as possible.

George

lynns wrote on 8/30/2013, 2:50 PM

@ George and Jeff,

Yes, I updated it and now it should be properly displaying the image. Thanks for the help!  

lynns wrote on 8/30/2013, 2:52 PM

Hi George, 

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the question. Yes, it's both Colorfast and Titler FX.