Emergency support

richardspencer007 wrote on 3/20/2022, 6:06 AM

March 19, 2022

I need to move my emails out of Magix and need an activation code please. Email address removed by Moderator. is full and I have been deleting files but the message still says its full No emails are coming in and this is very important please help

Thank you

Regards

Richard Spencer

Personal data removed by Moderator

Do you have an emergency phone helpline number for the UK please ?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/20/2022, 9:59 AM

@richardspencer007

These are user to user forums so not a contact for any Magix staff and personal data, like email and home addresses and phone numbers should never be posted to a public forum like this one. Hence I have edited your post.

In a response to a post you made to this thread you were advised that there is no emergency phone helpline number - there is NO telephone support of any kind - but that you needed to create a support ticket, to which another member gave you details on how to do this.

You also created another post here about specific email problems with certain hosts. Again, no-one here can help you with this. I realise this is annoying for you but, again, you need to create a Support Ticket. Because it is impossible for other users to help you I have closed that thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam