Downloaded SF Studio 16, but nothing pops up to run the activation

FreaksMyWeirdness wrote on 4/5/2022, 6:42 AM

Can't get any pop up or window to open and run the program? Have Windows 11. To even register or anything no pop up. Shows in download window wizard deal and is installed, but not the sound forge downloads app. Control panel does not show it was downoad as a program. My Sound Forge 10 program is there. So ya know I use it. Used everything off of email on purchase and links, download both things I just mentioned. But won't run or can't find how to start & register and stuff. No pop up? What am I messing up?

Comments

FreaksMyWeirdness wrote on 4/5/2022, 8:24 AM

Be easier from the email to just, have them log in then go to Download Center you can find the download and register window and after that, the feature takes over. The email link waste of time. I have it now, least ways I found info here. Thx for the routes. But it sure freaked my weirdness to have to go that route. When they could have just easily linked it to the Download Center page window to register. Now for the rabbit hole, wish me luck, Lol.

rraud wrote on 4/5/2022, 2:12 PM

Sometimes the download manager from the Magix Service Center does not work the way if should due to a variety of factors. You can also look in your 'Documents> Magix downloads' folder to see the desired files were unpacked.
There are also sources where the unpacked installer files can be downloaded directly if the download manager is being flaky.