Dissapointed

Former user wrote on 3/10/2022, 7:26 PM

Hello,

I removed your software from my computer. 

I am very disappointed with it.

I purchased it at Best Buy for $29.95 plus tax.

I did not expect much from a $30 piece of software; however, I also didn't it spect it to be such a piece of ****.

I wanted to import a file to practice on it, get to know how the functions work. No such luck. The programs said I have aFREE version, so my $30 plus dollars don't count I guess. Could have loaded a free version from the internet. 

Seems the only thing you can do with the version I paid for is read the sales adds you guys put in the software. 

After reading the reviews on the internet, I see most people think it is a crappy program. So much for impulse buying.

You guys really ought to be ashamed of yourselves, masquerading as a software company like you do. Tsk, Tsk.

I see you are based in Colorado. After trying to use Magix Music Maker for a day,  I would have guessed you were a Chinese company.

Good Luck with your Godsmack.

Ernest LeGault

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/10/2022, 7:38 PM

@Former user This is just a user forum and Magix staff will not read your comment.

Magix is based in Germany, not Colorado. Depending on what edition of Music Maker you have bought, it is possible that you only bought the free edition plus coupons for additional features worth of $30. It's not clear from your description.

There is a multiple hundred pages long PDF manual in the Help menu out the program that explains you everything I detail and what you need to know.