direct monitoring doesn’t work

PureHoney wrote on 3/1/2024, 8:22 AM

hey, everything used to be fine but someone unplugged my focusrite USB scarlet 2i2 interface and after plugging it back in i can’t hear myself after clicking “AUDIO REC”, when i record my voice it works but i can’t hear myself through the headphones even tho it all works fine, my headphones work as well and everything is plugged in, is there something i missed ?

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/1/2024, 8:55 AM

@PureHoney Is the Focusrite ASIO driver selected in the Music Maker program settings? If yes, then unplug the interface, restart the computer and plug it back in. Make sure to select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

PureHoney wrote on 3/1/2024, 9:12 AM

@PureHoney Is the Focusrite ASIO driver selected in the Music Maker program settings? If yes, then unplug the interface, restart the computer and plug it back in. Make sure to select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

i’m not sure if this is the way to select it in programm settings but i think it is, i haven’t used it in that long and don’t know it that well yet

PureHoney wrote on 3/1/2024, 9:13 AM

i’m not sure if this is the way to select it in programm settings but i think it is, i haven’t used it in that long and don’t know it that well yet

here’s als another setting where it shows

SP. wrote on 3/1/2024, 12:58 PM

@PureHoney It's an ASIO driver, not a Wave driver.