Comments

rraud wrote on 3/25/2022, 9:39 AM

Keep trying @bill-n .. or download the main installer from the 'Magix Service Center> My Products' and reinstall without uninstalling prior. You will not lose any customizations or settings, it is basically the same as using the update patch procedure. IF you cannot unpack the SF installer form that, PM me and I can post the unpacked SFP-15 (build 161) installer on 'WeTransfer'

bill-n wrote on 3/25/2022, 10:59 AM

Thanks, rraud. I need to clarify, because if there is a way to misinterpret something, I'll find it. First, I do not see 'My Products" on the Magix Service Center page. Should I de-activate Sound Forge on the computer and download/activate it again?

rraud wrote on 3/25/2022, 12:16 PM

@bill-n, you should see "My Products" in the Service Center my account page... assuming you are logged in to your registered products account, which could be different from the forums log-in, Look in Sound forge 'Help' menu to see which email address you registered SF under.

You can also could try the Magix Download Center. You will still need your log-in info and a valid serial number for the version you wish to download.

Should I de-activate Sound Forge on the computer and download/activate it again?

No ... just install and follow any prompts. Uninstall only if a pop-up asked to. You will not lose any personal settings and such.