Comments

SP. wrote on 9/15/2021, 3:36 AM

@Kitt-Prible Samplitude Music Studio has a lot less features then Samplitude Pro X. This would be a downgrade in your case.

Kitt-Prible wrote on 9/15/2021, 1:34 PM

Thank you, I understand it is a downgrade to purchase the studio version. But you did not specifically answer my questions:

1. Can a "Comparisoncs" waveform view be displayed in Samplitude Music Studio 2022 as they can in Samplitude Pro X4
  2. Since I already own the Samplitude Pro X4 would I qualify for the upgrade price to Samplitude Music Studio 2022.

Please respond to my questions so it will help me to determine whether to purchase this product or look at the competition.

SP. wrote on 9/15/2021, 1:43 PM

@Kitt-Prible 

1. I don't use version 2022 and don't know if it has this feature but you can just download the demo and test it yourself.

2. Just put the upgrade in your virtual basket and go to checkout (without buying of course). This is only possible if you are qualified for an upgrade.

emmrecs wrote on 9/15/2021, 2:09 PM

@Kitt-Prible

Please respond to my questions so it will help me to determine whether to purchase this product or look at the competition.

As you have previously been advised, these are user to user forums, not a contact for any Magix staff. To even appear to be demanding answers is to not endear yourself to other users.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Kitt-Prible wrote on 9/15/2021, 3:04 PM

Very good. Then please let me know how I can get answers to my pre - purchase questions. I'm a newbie and don't see these questions on the Forum after doing a search. Neither can I find a link to download the Samplitude Music Studio 2022 User Manual to look up the answers myself.