CANT REGISTER THE PD DOWNLOAD KEY CARD

MIGUEL-RICO-QUINTEROJR wrote on 6/2/2021, 1:51 PM

I bought the pc down loan at Best Buy. I created my account, and only received the coupon. No other email. I go to enter my Voucher Code but it is invalid. I tried without the dashes and it's invalid.

I just want to register and download the software. I thought this would be easy. Please help.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/2/2021, 2:35 PM

@MIGUEL-RICO-QUINTEROJR

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

If the codes supplied by Best Buy do not work you need to ask them why. As the seller they are responsible for ensuring you can download and install the software you paid them for.

Part of their responsibility to you is that they must register the actual sale of the software with Magix. Until and unless they do this, Magix has no record of your purchase and so cannot allow you to access the download server.

So, first step, ask Best Buy how to resolve the problem.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 6/2/2021, 2:59 PM

@MIGUEL-RICO-QUINTEROJR Have you tried to enter the voucher code here https://www.magix.com/redeem ?