CANNOT FIND SERIAL NUMBER

clifford-w wrote on 9/23/2023, 4:24 PM

absolutely no serial number is anywhere on my new purchased soundforge 17. WHY? Where is the secret location that someone would put this serial number that I have to post on this site to get an answer since your closed saturday and sunday the only days I'm off work. I bought this and it was sealed but no serial number

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/23/2023, 4:42 PM

@clifford-w

These are user to user forums so we are not Magix staff, sorry.

Where, exactly, did you buy the software? Since you say it was sealed presumably it came from a third-party seller? If the serial key is missing it is the responsibility of that seller to resolve this for you.

However, is there a “Voucher Code” anywhere in the package? If so, go to https://www.magix.com/index.php?id=22953&L=52, enter the voucher code and you will receive an email with the required serial key.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam