Can’t switch from ReWire Device Mode

Musicman001 wrote on 5/29/2021, 12:52 PM

Hello! I am running Acid Pro 10.0 (x64) on Windows 10. I opened my projects today and found that they had switched to ReWire Device Mode, and I cannot listen to them. The play button simply doesn’t do anything. Nothing is frozen and I can still edit things, but the play head doesn’t move and does nothing. When I try to switch to something else under the “Audio device type” section of the “Audio Device” menu, such as Windows Classic Wave Driver, when I hit “OK” or “Apply”, it very quickly (2 seconds) switches right back to ReWire Device Driver before the menu is even closed. Selecting other audio device types results in the same thing. I do not have any other music programs running, and have not downloaded any VSTs recently. The only thing I did today was try to download a sample pack, it gave me an error and said the parameters were incorrect, and so I deleted the whole zip before using any of them. So that shouldn’t affect anything I would think. Any answers would help, I’m honestly not very tech savvy and am at a loss here.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...