Can't open my project correctly

JobyJob-Mo wrote on 6/17/2023, 9:18 AM

Every time I try to open my project, It tells me that it was closed without saving and then asks me if I want to open a backup copy. Of course, I open the backup copy, but instead of loading it, it gives me the notification that you see in the picture. Is there a way to fix this? I can go to file, load backup, and then click on the latest backup copy that was "saved". However, every time I do this, I'm creating a new backup copy on my computer every single time I open it. And I don't have unlimited storage here.😬

Comments

GRB wrote on 6/17/2023, 10:13 AM

Sounds like some kind of file corruption. Hopefully one of the more Tech experienced folks can help you out.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

SP. wrote on 6/18/2023, 3:41 PM

@JobyJob-Mo How big is the MMM file, if you look into its directory? 0 kilobyte? Then the file content was deleted and everything is gone.

If it is still big, maybe the technical support might be able to repair it. Click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support (listed at the bottom) link and create your ticket.