Can't get support

James-Knecht wrote on 9/4/2021, 11:12 PM

Hi I have 2 issues

1) I can't find an easy way to get support, it keeps taking me to forums. How do I get in touch with support via email or chat instead of some user forum?

2) Anyway the problem I am having is I purchased a few things on Humble Bundle a while ago and went to register them today. I wasn't aware what DE and II after the names meant so I left them at DE which I now think means Dutch. I'm not Dutch and don't know what the difference is between Dutch and II is. I didn't install them yet and stopped registering the ones that are left because I need to know if the Dutch one show things in English? If not I need a way to switch to the II version if that is the American version.

I tried reregistering the product but of course that just tells me the key was used already and gives a link to a forum search. Even though the forum search did help with clearing up that DE was Dutch I couldn't find anything about fixing the issue.

These are the ones I need fixed:
Samplitude Music Studio
coreFX Suite
SOUND FORGE Pro 13

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/5/2021, 2:32 AM

@James-Knecht As far as I know Samplitude Music Studio is in only German or English. You can change the language in the "Help" menu. Sound Forge Pro is only in English. I would suggest you just install the program.

You can contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net or technical support with a ticket system https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/