Comments

SP. wrote on 9/8/2023, 11:34 AM

@charles-jonkey Be aware no Magix staff is active here. We are all users like you. So this isn't "our" site.

Have you registered Acid 7 in the past with Sony? Your Sony customer account was transferred to Magix. Simply visit Magix.com and login with your Sony login credentials. You'll find Acid 7 as a download under My Products. I believe that Magix modified the installer because the old Sony registration servers no longer work.

If you haven't registered Acid 7 in the past you can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net. They should be able to set up you a valid registration for you.

In the meantime you can download the 30 days trial version of Acid Pro 11.

Do you know that Humble Bundle currently sells Acid Pro 10 and additionally Video Pro X 14 for under $25? That's definitely the most affordable way to get a newer version of Acid. https://www.humblebundle.com/software/production-powerhouse-bundle-software

charles-jonkey wrote on 9/8/2023, 11:53 AM

thanks for the response will the above bundle of Acid Pro 10 & Video Pro X work with windows 7 64 bit?

SP. wrote on 9/8/2023, 11:58 AM

@charles-jonkey The softwares are not officially compatible with Windows 7. I personally think that especially Video Pro X 14 could make problems because it also needs a relatively modern graphics card. Acid 10 might work but I don't know it for sure.

If the trial version of Acid 11 runs on Windows 7 then Acid 10 should work, too. The apps are nearly identical.

charles-jonkey wrote on 9/8/2023, 12:01 PM

thanks