Can't activate product

Lyuben-Kiryakov wrote on 10/15/2021, 3:51 PM

I recently purchased the latest version of Magix Music Maker, and I can't activate it. Every time I launch the program, I get this error Host requires authentication https://api.magix-iap.com/codo/rest/v1/article_activation/.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software, but still, nothing seemed to be working.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro

Please help!

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/15/2021, 6:47 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Maybe the license servers were offline. Does it work now?

Lyuben-Kiryakov wrote on 10/15/2021, 6:49 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Maybe the license servers were offline. Does it work now?

Nope. When I click on enter license number, nothing happens...

SP. wrote on 10/15/2021, 6:55 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Can you try the following: go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store (found on the right). This will delete the cache. This helps sometimes if Music Maker doesn't respond correctly.

Lyuben-Kiryakov wrote on 10/17/2021, 5:46 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Can you try the following: go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store (found on the right). This will delete the cache. This helps sometimes if Music Maker doesn't respond correctly.

Still doesn't work... I sent an email to the support two days ago, no reply...

SP. wrote on 10/17/2021, 6:44 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Support doesn't work on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe they will answer Monday or Tuesday. Did you get a ticket number? This shows you that your e-mail arrived and that they can send an answer to your e-mail address.

In the meantime you can try and disable the firewall or Windows Defender and try again. Maybe it helps if you use a VPN?

Lyuben-Kiryakov wrote on 10/17/2021, 6:54 PM

@Lyuben-Kiryakov Support doesn't work on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe they will answer Monday or Tuesday. Did you get a ticket number? This shows you that your e-mail arrived and that they can send an answer to your e-mail address.

In the meantime you can try and disable the firewall or Windows Defender and try again. Maybe it helps if you use a VPN?

Everything was working before purchasing the update. I tried literally everything. Firewall, reinstalled the software, reinstalled even the Windows, and nothing... Yes, I have a ticked. Will see what the gonna reply. Thanks anyway, bruv. Appreciate your time