Comments

Lazerboy wrote on 11/25/2008, 3:00 AM
...you have to chose "publish" in the menu. Not so difficult.

If you have a specific problem, please describe it more clear.
XXMerosticXX wrote on 11/25/2008, 4:42 AM
Excuse me, but....just imagine you would read your own question. Would you think, it had all neccessary information?

Furthermore.....writing in capital letters only looks like you're screaming. Not that polite.

To answer that, Lazerboy is right....you got a "publish" button on the top of your Website Maker, and you also can choose it from your menu.

Regrads
Alacaida wrote on 12/28/2008, 2:38 PM
I'm afraid, ettienne, your question (let's forgive is uppercase - or capital) is not going to have an answer. Why? I've read in some place in all this mess "this is not a HTML site but only a Flash site". Well!! Now is my question: How the hell can you display a Flash animation if NOT embeded in HTML code and some Java? (You can read your HTML Website Maker code in your Internet browser). Well again, I'll try to forget HTML, FTP, Java... (and so on) and use ONLY Website Maker. I have registered and hosted my own domain name (bola2009.com) and created my Home Page named "BOLA is BACK". Why can I read in my browser my page is called "relámpagos y truenos" without the chance to change that? ¡Let's foget about Favicons, YouTube links, videos at 16:9, custom menus...! Only Flash? Sure! There is no possibility to upload and drag a SWF (Flash) animation in Website Maker - MUST be SLV Flash animation? OK. I tried to put a Flash SLV animation on my page and then press "Publish" (as you have been said). Where the hell is my Site gone? What have we got to do to use simple animations or rollovers in Flash? What do I do now with 5.000 MB of payed (not free) hosting? I feel like putting 50 euro right in the trash (I'm not talking about the price I payed for Xtreme Pro or Camtasia Studio).

¡Hey! Is there anybody serious expert out there?