Comments

SP. wrote on 8/4/2023, 7:32 PM

@Tyrone-Anderson The credit cards needs to support certain security features:

If your credit card (e.g., Mastercard, Visa, American Express, etc.) is declined during the payment process in our Online Shop or for our online services (e.g. MAGIX Online World) for no apparent reason, this may be caused by the following:

To prevent credit card fraud and protect you as a cardholder, we have updated our online store's services to 3D Secure 2.2 in accordance with PSD2 (Payment Services Directive2). This update was required by law and serves to ensure your security. 

Please perform the following to resolve the issue:
If your payment was declined without further authorization, please check if your credit card has already been activated for 3D Secure transactions and contact the issuer of your card (e.g., your bank) to clarify why specifically this transaction was declined.

In most cases, activation of the 3D Secure system can be done quickly and easily via the online banking platform of your card issuer or bank.

Alternatively, you will likely have the option to choose another payment method, e.g., Paypal.

If you have any further questions or issues, please send us a message at infoservice@magix.net.

https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/my-credit-card-was-denied--1570/

PATIENT-X wrote on 8/4/2023, 11:03 PM

@Chris-Engelke

Hello welcome

Please do not hijack users posts, create your own post in the forum with your issue.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans