Can I buy more than 1 Soundpool with 1 coupon at a time?

_PotatoDude_ wrote on 8/22/2020, 11:05 AM

So I saw on HumbleBundle that they had a great deal for 0.85 Euro you would get 40 euro worth of money that you can spend on soundpools or instruments within the program. So I first bought the deal on Humble, and then proceeded and bought about an 18 euro Soundpool that I wanted to buy with another Soundpool, so for a total I would have spent about 36 euro for my 40 euro key. I went ahead and bought the first using the key, and it worked very well, I then proceeded to go for the second Soundpool, and then it said the key had already been redeemed. This means 22 Euro got lost. Obviously the money doesn't bother me that much because all I payed was 0.85 Euro, but it still is pretty sad. (Note that I use my own countries currency NOK, or Norwegian Crowns, so the price translation isn't 100% on point, but its around the same price area)

So with this said, I was wondering if there is no other way to maybe select two or three Soundpool packs that I can buy with one key? Like add certain ones to a shopping cart and buy all at checkout, instead of hand picking one and one at a time.

Thanks beforehand!

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/22/2020, 2:45 PM

This is by design to waste coupons. You can only buy one Soundpool at a time.

So, to get most out of it you need to buy a Soundpool Bundle for 40 Euro. Of course, that are likely not the Soundpools you are interested in.

But you can buy multiple Humble Bundles and get a new coupon code each time.

_PotatoDude_ wrote on 8/22/2020, 2:49 PM

This is by design to waste coupons. You can only buy one Soundpool at a time.

So, to get most out of it you need to buy a Soundpool Bundle for 40 Euro. Of course, that are likely not the Soundpools you are interested in.

But you can buy multiple Humble Bundles and get a new coupon code each time.

Alright I see, I did buy 2 keys just for this, but it is a shame. Thanks anyhow! Will probably buy 1 to 2 more then.

shgrude wrote on 8/23/2020, 4:45 AM

@_PotatoDude_

I understand your frustration on losing out half the value of the coupon, but it does say clearly that a coupon may only be used for one purchase only. It is a mistake many will do (myself included) when we do not read the terms of the products (in this case coupon) we buy.

The coupon should be treated as a gift for one product/item up to the value of the coupon. You can not use it as partial payment on more expensive products either.

Edit: Corrected spelling mistakes

Last changed by shgrude on 8/24/2020, 1:46 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bits) OS 19041.450 (2004)
Memory: 64GB
Sound Card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 1920x1080 6GB

Eusebio-Rufian-Zilbermann wrote on 2/26/2021, 5:21 PM

If you have a $40 voucher but the soundpool that you are interested in is $20, your best option to get more value for your voucher is to buy the commercial (royalty free) version of the soundpool instead of the default (noncommercial) version.

browj2 wrote on 2/26/2021, 6:00 PM

Yesterday, I finally used my remaining credits, getting the highest value Soundpools available. Then, I used my coupons for the various amounts.

@Eusebio-Rufian-Zilbermann

Not a bad idea, however, there is another option. Buy the 20$ version from Producer Planet and save the vouchers and credits for more expensive ones.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos