Bug: IN and OUT point disappears!! :(

Film.Maker wrote on 9/15/2024, 2:32 PM

Hi. I have been battling M:MM all day today. It seems the IN and OUT points keep disappearing to zero. No amount of Left-Clicks, Right-Clicks, Middle-Clicks helps. I scoured the help and internet, no help. Both Bing Co-Pilot and Google Gemini gave up on it. The original keyboard shortcuts: "i" and "o" now open menus instead! :( Resetting the program and Layouts does nothing. I even was told by AI to hold SHIFT+CTRL to reset to factory settings when loading the program, which did ... nothing. :(

With the I/O range points locked, my projects just fail. I cannot loop. Cannot click away from starting point, as the playback starts at zero. I have restarted (New projects start OK) my project twice from scratch, and it just randomly gets jammed again (see image: circled yellow-ish). I am in despair, and feel like giving up. Please help!! :(

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/15/2024, 2:39 PM

@Film.Maker You can usually solve this problem by clicking on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the arranger view and switching to another view mode.

P.S.: In my experience AI Large Language Models are usually very bad in giving correct results.