Comments

SP. wrote on 5/4/2021, 3:25 AM

@Ola-Bergman Very likely it will never come, because Magix doesn't develop Software for Mac and it looks like they don't have interest in doing so in the future. Have you tried the Windows trial version of Sound Forge with software like Wine?

emmrecs wrote on 5/4/2021, 3:58 AM

@Ola-Bergman

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

As @SP. says, it is highly unlikely that there will ever be a version of SF for MAC that will run on any recent version of MAC OS. Please read this pinned post for the official answer from Magix staff.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Ola-Bergman wrote on 5/4/2021, 4:07 AM

I have both versions of Sound Forge but prefer the MacOS experinece, so im doing reserch before getting the new iMac for my home.

There are no good Audio editor yet with ok prize for new MacOS and i think it would be bad business to not do it for Magix.