Bar ruler setting?

Doron-Golan wrote on 10/28/2021, 6:18 PM

While working on a project the ruler bar became a very small square at the top left at the beginning of the song and i have no way to expand it to adjust the song length. Also the play bar will no longer move so i can not control start points for editing. Any idea how to get the ruler to function normally? My project that i spent hours on is no longer functional. Tried to restart the program and pc to no avail. I am using 2021 premium version of music maker. Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/28/2021, 6:26 PM

@Doron-Golan Try pressing SHIFT+F12 on your keyboard to optimize the view. Usually it helps.

Doron-Golan wrote on 10/28/2021, 7:08 PM

Thank you for your reply.  I tried your suggestion to no avail.  I can no longer control the bar ruler, move the play position and the pitch bar is also no longer available.  I have no idea what to do.  Screenshot attached. 

Doron-Golan wrote on 10/28/2021, 7:30 PM

Fixed it. I turned on "highlight loop range" In view and arranger. Thank you.

SP. wrote on 10/28/2021, 7:33 PM

@Doron-Golan Thanks for your telling us your solution.

Doron-Golan wrote on 10/28/2021, 8:20 PM

So you know, the problem was not fixed on my project file. It worked well on a new file. I had to copy my project and insert it to a new blank file in order to get it to work. I guess my project file somehow got corrupted.